2. A ball bouncing on the ground is an analogy of light reflecting off the surface of an object.
4. Whe light is reflected, its direction also changes.
5. When you look in amirror, you see your image in the mirror.
a) The light from a light source travels in straight lines and fall on you.
b) This light is reflected off you and onto the mirror. Your image is formed in the mirror.
c) The mirror then reflects the image into yuot eyes.
6. The images formed in a mirror are
- the same size as the object
- laterally inverted
a) reflection of light in a mirror
b) formation of image in a mirror